- What is feelin': sad
- What is feelin': dirty
- La musica de mi vida:B2ST - Ready Go
Omona, took me forever just to write my first INTRO post and then it takes me another couple of months just to stop procrastinating and write the second one! lol So, how have you all been? (Looking around, seeing no one, continuing on)
I myself have been through some serious shit in my life (yeah right, stop giving excuses) and I'm here now because I've felt a need to write more, express my feelings, and re-connect with alot of people that I have been ignoring lately. (not on purpose of course...
except you, Maja....)
Anywho, you should all be glad to know that I wrote my first fanfic today! YAY! (gives herself a round of applause)
So below, I've posted some info and a cutesy little link for you to follow and read to your heart's delight. I might x-post this onto some communities just to get my readers count up, but then again they will probably be disappointed if they join and then I disappear again for another month. Therefore, I say BEFRIEND AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Title: Taekyeon’s Girl
Pairing: TaekJay, Pre!KhunJay, microscopic!ChanJay. (I love my leaders on bottom. I even ship uke!TOP from BB! Lol)
Rating: PG-13 (Full of Post! And Pre! Smut)
Summary: The 2PM boys hear some disturbing noises from the bathroom one day and when Khun figures out the mystery, it leaves the rest of the band in shock.
Disclaimer: Do Not Own My Own Toilet, much less these guys....
Notes: Keep in mind, I did not have a Beta-Reader and it's my first fic. Let me know if you catch any mistakes.
( “Ahh…...Mmm, fuck….please Taek!”Collapse )
- Where I at:Under my bed
- What is feelin': nervous
- La musica de mi vida:After School - Ah
- I like to go by the name Mikkie, even though it's technically a nickname I gave to myself hoping it would catch on but never did.
- I love cats, probably more than I like little children.
- Babies are cool when they're not mine, but all toddlers seem to gravitate towards me, even though they are the source of my nightmares.
- I hate cooked vegetables, raw greens with some ranch dressing are delicious.
- Reggaeton is the coolest music out there, but my ipod contains mostly rock and pop songs.
- I've always been kind of a pushover.
- I hope I never smoke or drink for the rest of my life.
- My best friend lives in Florida and yet I still feel as if she lives next door.
- My family is in the military so I've only lived in the same place for about 3 years before I had to move.
- I love ice-cream and any kind of chicken dishes.
- My father is about as gay as straight-guys go (including a fagtag on his arm with a heart around his best GUY friend's initials).
- My mother's gone crazy in the heat of the Arizona sun.
- My sisters like fashion while I like books.
- I want to travel to every country in the world someday.
- I love to find movies and bands from different countries and show them to my family.
- I like lists.
If you'd like to know anything else, just ask. I won't tell you my address, but if you ask nicely, I might let you know what my favorite colors are...
The reason why i'm writing this is because I got tagged by the livejournal blog I was reading yesterday and it inspired me to plop my round ass down and get to setting up my own LJ.
Just so you all know. This livejournal is going to be the place where i dump all my fanfictions. I'll give you fair warning now, I mostly write slashy, boyxboy action shizz so don't befriend me if you don't like that stuff cuz i'm basically obsessed with it. Especially male asian fanservice. (arashi anyone?)
Also, i'll be posting weekly updates about my life (because i know the 3 people who will read them actually care). For example, the weekly update for today would be how i went to see the movie Bruno. And just to let everyone know, it lived up to it's predecessor. Bruno was hilarious...if not disturbing at times. Seriously, if you haven't seen it yet, you need to go and watch it right now!! And et makes von vant to spveak viss a German aukssent, ja? Ich bin Bruno.
anywho.....Here's the game...
1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 56.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next seven sentences in your journal along with these instructions.
5. Don't dig for your favourite book, the cool book, or the intellectual one: pick the CLOSEST.
6. Tag five other people to do the same.
The book closest to me at this moment is Fragile Eternity by Melissa Marr. If you've read anything by this author, I tag you!
Here are the three sentences from my book:
Then he glanced at Seth.
"Go nowhere with him. Ever."
Seth raised one brow in silent question.
Yep. So that's it. My first LJ entry. It got longer than I originally anticipated but that's okay for the first time, right? Comment me if you liked it, comment me if you didn't. Just let me know how i'm doing!
- Where I at:At home
- What is feelin': blank
- La musica de mi vida:Honey by Park Jin Young